For Portable Generators
Every GenTent on the market is Independently Lab Tested and Rated For:
- Up to 70 MPH Forecast Winds
- Hurricane Force Precipitation (12" per hr)
- 18" Snow Load (55 LBS.)
- Flame Retardant (NFPA 701) rating on canopy and component pieces.
- Waterproof dual coated vinyl - made from rip-stop material - with welded seams.
Direct Connect vs Universal Kit
The GenTent Direct Connect was ENGINEERED to protect sensitive electric elements on your generator; directly connecting to the four vertical frame posts, maintaining the cooling profile and portability by design.
The GenTent Universal fit model includes four frame adapters that can be used on either squared or round tube vertical frames; generators with electric panels or muffler heat shields blocking direct clamping, as well as smaller generators that need additional length or width.
Our perfect fit guarantee takes the guess work out of which GenTent is right for you, simply enter your generator make and model above to find the perfect fit for your generator!
for generators with access to all vertical frame posts
- Rounded Vertical Frame Posts
- Generator Perimeter Ranging from 80"-104"
- Uses GenTent Self Attaching Clamps to Attach Directly to Vertical Posts
for generators with squared frame posts, or blocked posts
- Squared Vertical Frame Posts
- Blocked Frame Posts from Muffler Heat Shield, Lower Electric Panel etc.
- Adapts Smaller Generators also with Perimeter Ranging from 76"-104"
- Uses GenTent Universal Adapters and Clamps to Attach Generator Frame