Branded Generator Covers for OEMs
an opportunity to participate in this proven, growing and important category.
The consumer is left with few options; either don't run the generator and be without, do run the generator either in the weather using ineffective and dangerous coverings (such as plywood or flammable popup shelters) or run it closer to the home for cover (such as in the garage).
GenTent Safety Canopies provide an inexpensive SAFE alternative to both protect the customer and their generator.
- World's leading solution enabling portable and inverter generators to run in nearly any wet weather.
- Storm Proven; the GenTent has been used as a result of SuperStorm Sandy, as well as hurricanes Florence, Irma, Harvey, Maria and Dorian.
- An Award Winning product that reduces product liability exposure but most importantly helps people safely use their portable power.
- Independently Tested to withstand winds up to 70mph, snow loads up to 18 inches, and hurricane force or blizzard precipitation.
- Highly rated by customers, not only from GenTent.com but from Amazon and from our other dealers as well.
- WeatherProof Sensitive Areas
- Easy to Install
- Maintaining Generator Portability
- Does Not Impede Generator Venting and Cooling
- Flexibility to Fit Nearly All Portable and Inverter Generators on the Market
- Strength to Survive Severe Weather
- Finished Turnkey Product
- Quick to Market
- GenTent Handles All Warranty & Customer Service to YOUR Customer
- No Cost Product Liability Coverage
- New Product Sales and Support Training, Collateral and Ongoing Collaboration
- Market Research & Development Assistance
- Access to Proprietary Software: Industry Generator Fit Matrix with Online API
Since coming into the market in 2012 the GenTent has developed markets space in many channels from residential & commercial, as well as the military and scientific communities.
GenTent proudly develops running portable generator covers for OEM generator manufacturers under our Covered by GenTent program.
Champion Storm Shield was introduced to the market in Q4 of 2016 and has grown every year since that time.
Novatio Engineering Inc. was introduced in Q2 of 2023 to offer GenTent systems fit to their custom, multi-fuel generators models for Department of Defense contracts.
Westinghouse iGenTent and wGenTent were introduced in Q2 of 2023, extending the Covered by GenTent program to one of the fastest growing generator companies.