Inverter and Portable Generator Covers
Which GenTent is Right for Your Generator?
Run your portable or inverter generator with confidence! Patented, Independent Lab Tested, and Multiple Storm Proven; GenTent is the only ENGINEERED product on the market that keeps generators safe to use in rain and severe weather, while protecting your family and investments from harm.
Whether you have a fully encased inverter generator, a standard open frame portable generator, or a larger generator (22,000 watts and up), there is a GenTent for you! With multiple patented mounting solutions, GenTent can outfit a variety of generators while still emphasizing and maintaining our safety standards. Every GenTent on the market is Independently Lab Tested and Rated For:
- Up to 70 MPH Forecast Winds
- Hurricane Force Precipitation (12" per hr)
- 18" Snow Load (55 LBS.)
- Flame Retardant (NFPA 701) rating on canopy and component pieces.
- Waterproof dual coated vinyl - made from rip-stop material - with welded seams.
Our perfect fit guarantee takes the guess work out of which GenTent is right for you, simply enter your generator make and model above to find the perfect fit for your generator!
with access to all vertical frame posts
- Rounded Vertical Frame Posts
- Generator Perimeter Ranging from 80"-104"
- Uses GenTent Self Attaching Clamps to Attach Directly to Vertical Posts
with squared frame posts, or blocked posts
- Squared Vertical Frame Posts
- Blocked Frame Posts from Muffler Heat Shield, Lower Electric Panel etc.
- Adapts Smaller Generators also with Perimeter Ranging from 76"-104"
- Uses GenTent Universal Adapters and Clamps to Attach Generator Frame
typically inverter generators with no posts
- Fully Encased Generators without vertical frame posts
- Adapts Very Small Generators with Perimeter Ranging from 40"-120"
- Uses GenTent Strap Mounting System to Attach to the Generator Case
typically over 100" perimeter and 10kw
- Round or Squared Vertical Frame Posts accommodated with this kit
- Blocked Frame Posts form Muffler Heat Shield, Lower Electric Panel, etc.
- Generator Perimeter Ranging from 105"-128"
- Uses GenTent Self Attaching Clamps to Attach Directly to Vertical Posts (Adapters also Included)