- Running Wattage of %RUNNING_WATTAGE%
- Peak Wattage of %PEAK_WATTAGE%
- Manufacturer published (assembled) length is %ASSEMBLED_LENGTH% inches and width is %ASSEMBLED_WITH% inches
- Estimated frame length is %FRAME_LENGTH% inches and width is %FRAME_WIDTH% inches (Note: our estimation without handles, wheels or external battery cage - may differ from manufacturer specs)
Replace your existing fixed handles that block the GenTent canopy and electrical aprons from making a watertight fit; or simply upgrade your portable generator with a convenient accessory!
The GenTent handles can accommodate round or square tubular frames from 1" to 1.5" easily. The hinge flange is set at 1.5" but squeezes down to the frame size when they are bolted on. This kit requires vertical frame posts to mount to, and if no bolt hole exists on the frame, a 5/16" through hole must be drilled. The GenTent handles have been outfitted to smaller generators, all the way up to larger 22kw generators!
Smaller frame diameters CAN be accommodated by adding grommets/spacers between the frame and handle (not included).
Step by step instructions are included in this kit.
- Q235 Steel 1" Tubular Construction
- Textured PVC Rubber Handle
- Frame Connection Flange 1.5"Adjusts to Accommodate 1.5" down to 1" Diameter Frames
- Bolts: Stainless Steel
- Nuts: Stainless Steel with Silicone Thread
- Washers: UL 94 V-0 Rated Nylon
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Write a Review
GenTent Safety Canopies
Portable Generator Folding Handles Kit
53 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The folding handle kit I needed also for my GP15000E generator really worked out well. They are good quality and installed quickly. The replacement handles actually work out better for transporting because they give a lower grasping point which allows a better angle for lifting and moving. I am very pleased with my purchases and the professional level of service I was provided.
Great idea, well made, easy to install, very durable.
These handles are very easy to install, and make your generator easier to move around. I have back problems and with two handles it is much more comfortable than the one handle . Thanks so much for your product and your staff. I have another generator I'm trying to rebuild and if successful will be ordering another set of handles.
Sturdy, well designed and built.
The handles were necessary after installing the GenTent.
Should have done this years ago. Fighting to move a couple of hundred generator was no fun.. Handles make it as easy as wheelbarrow.
Perfect fit for my Craftsman 6500 generator. Installed in about ten minutes. Good quality also.
GREAT FIT, LIKE THEM BETTER THAN ORIGINAL HANDLES !!!
Good price, quick shipping, and well made