- Running Wattage of %RUNNING_WATTAGE%
- Peak Wattage of %PEAK_WATTAGE%
- Manufacturer published (assembled) length is %ASSEMBLED_LENGTH% inches and width is %ASSEMBLED_WITH% inches
- Estimated frame length is %FRAME_LENGTH% inches and width is %FRAME_WIDTH% inches (Note: our estimation without handles, wheels or external battery cage - may differ from manufacturer specs)
Replace your existing fixed handles that block the GenTent canopy and electrical aprons from making a watertight fit; or simply upgrade your portable generator with a convenient accessory!
The GenTent handles can accommodate round or square tubular frames from 1" to 1.5" easily. The hinge flange is set at 1.5" but squeezes down to the frame size when they are bolted on. This kit requires vertical frame posts to mount to, and if no bolt hole exists on the frame, a 5/16" through hole must be drilled. The GenTent handles have been outfitted to smaller generators, all the way up to larger 22kw generators!
Smaller frame diameters CAN be accommodated by adding grommets/spacers between the frame and handle (not included).
Step by step instructions are included in this kit.
- Q235 Steel 1" Tubular Construction
- Textured PVC Rubber Handle
- Frame Connection Flange 1.5"Adjusts to Accommodate 1.5" down to 1" Diameter Frames
- Bolts: Stainless Steel
- Nuts: Stainless Steel with Silicone Thread
- Washers: UL 94 V-0 Rated Nylon
- 3 Year Limited Warranty