- Running Wattage of %RUNNING_WATTAGE%
- Peak Wattage of %PEAK_WATTAGE%
- Manufacturer published (assembled) length is %ASSEMBLED_LENGTH% inches and width is %ASSEMBLED_WITH% inches
- Estimated frame length is %FRAME_LENGTH% inches and width is %FRAME_WIDTH% inches (Note: our estimation without handles, wheels or external battery cage - may differ from manufacturer specs)
GenTent Safety Canopy installations require vertical posts positioned in a rectangle configuration to support the canopy effectively. For generators with non-traditional frames, the GenTent frame post adapter kit can modify and accommodate a variety of frame variations to allow for proper support.
Depending on the model generator, installation of frame posts may be necessary on every corner.
On RIDGID model generators RD6800 and RD8800, the GenTent frame posts can connect to the bottom of the generator frame using the existing bolt that attaches the front feet of the generators; (others may be similar).
(GenTent canopy and other mounting hardware not included in this accessory kit.)
- Q235 Steel 1" Tubular Construction
- Screws: Stainless Steel
- 3 Year Limited Warranty