- Running Wattage of %RUNNING_WATTAGE%
- Peak Wattage of %PEAK_WATTAGE%
- Manufacturer published (assembled) length is %ASSEMBLED_LENGTH% inches and width is %ASSEMBLED_WITH% inches
- Estimated frame length is %FRAME_LENGTH% inches and width is %FRAME_WIDTH% inches (Note: our estimation without handles, wheels or external battery cage - may differ from manufacturer specs)
Convert your GenTent Running Cover into a full Storage Cover with the GenSkirt. Stage your generator outside before an upcoming storm, or store your generator outside year round by directly connecting to a GenTent canopy.
- Full heavyweight vinyl full wraparound storage skirt for complete protection from the elements.
- UV treated heavyweight vinyl for long lasting protection.
- Simply slide the GenSkirt over your GenTent and attach it to the bottom.
- No Tools Required simply press on!
Warning: Never run your generator with the GenSkirt installed. This accessory is for storage only.
*Compatible with legacy sizes: GenTent 10K, GenTent, & GenTent 10K Stormbracer
- NFPA 701 FR rated vinyl coated polyester.
- Rated -45C to 85C (-45F to 185F)
- Outdoor Rated Hook and Loop (Velcro®)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Write a Review
GenTent Safety Canopies
GenSkirt Outside Storage Kit
99 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
LðŸ‘€king forward to âœ…ing out Performance!
Last night we had wind gusts over 50 mph and the tent was pulled off the white crossed supports, one edge is ripped, the tie-down elastic pulled out and one corner clip snapped clean off the generator frame. Until all this happened, I really liked the protection the tent provided.
I purchased the GenSkirt 10K to go along with my new GenTent 10K so that I would have complete protection for my portable generator. I wanted to be able to leave my generator outside near the house so that it would be ready at any time to power our home incase of a storm. But I didn't want to put a tarp over it, or leave it uncovered. With both the GenTent and the GenSkirt on my generator, it is almost completely covered and out of the weather! Only the bottom 2 inches of the wheels are showing because the GenSkirt does not go all the way to the ground. But that is ok, as it helps provide some air movement around the generator to keep it dry.
Your help with my order was so professional but also personal. Your efficient and speedy mailing has our family ready for the immediate threats of winter. Thank you so much for competency and quality in this uncertain time. Your company restores my faith when I needed it most!
Fit perfect just what I wanted
Quality product. Seems well made.Was received sooner than expected. Fits well on my Gentent, and will help protect my generator in winter weather.
I purchased a 10k GenSkirt for my generator. I store my generator outside and love the protection and convenience that it provides. A terrific product at a great price.