- Your generator will run safely and will not be damaged from wet weather - your family and generator investment are protected!
- Electrical outlets remain dry in all wet weather, from any angle, including Blizzard and Hurricane force precipitation
- Your portable generator remains portable and easily movable
- Refuel area remains easily accessible and dry even during refueling
- Generator stays cool naturally - unlike generator dog houses or other full canvas enclosures, cooling air is not blocked
- Fresh air intake is not blocked
- Full access to change the oil and maintain your generator...with the GenTent attached!
- Backed by a 3 year warranty using high quality Made in the USA materials and fully manufactured in the USA
- New! FitMeUp tool in the left column taps into our detailed database over nearly 1,000 generator makes and models to ensure the absolute perfect fit for your portable generator
Simply select the right GenTent® Stormbracer® to cover your generator during inclement weather. You no longer need to risk CO poisoning by running the generator in the garage with the door open, or under a porch. The GenTent has helped keep families safe through all of the recent major storms to hit the eastern seaboard of the United States including Hurricane Irene, Snowtober, Superstorm Sandy and most recently, the Blizzard of 2013 winter storm Nemo.
We invite you to learn about the GenTent, review our customer usage reports and product reviews and watching our performance videos. With hundreds of generator makes and models covered, we are confident that you will find a perfect GenTent fit for your generator.
Clamp it, Frame it and Cover it - Three easy steps to Weatherproof Your Powertm today!