Finally you can cover your generator while running it in virtually any weather! Simply select the right GenTent® to cover your generator during inclement weather. You no longer need to risk CO poisoning by running the generator in the garage with the door open, or under a porch. The GenTent has helped keep families safe through all of the recent major storms to hit the eastern seaboard of the United States including Hurricane Irene, Snowtober, Superstorm Sandy and most recently, the Blizzard of 2013 winter storm Nemo. We have carefully designed the GenTent to strike the perfectly engineered balance of feature and form; as a result, the GenTent offers these key benefits:
We hope you enjoy learning about the GenTent, reading our customer reviews and watching the many videos. With hundreds of generator makes and models covered, we are confident that you will find a perfect GenTent fit for your generator.
- Electrical outlets remain dry in all wet weather, from any angle, including Blizzard and Hurricane force precipitation
- Refuel area remains easily accessible and dry even during refueling
- Generator stays cool naturally - unlike generator dog houses or other full canvas enclosures, cooling air is not blocked
- Fresh air intake is not blocked
- Your portable generator remains portable and easily movable
- Backed by a 3 year warranty using high quality Made in the USA materials and fully manufactured in the USA
- New! GenTent Stormbracertm Editions now shipping with enhanced door and larger refuel opening!
Clamp it, Frame it and Cover it - Three easy steps to Weatherproof Your Powertm today!