GenTent 10k Stormbracer Edition - GT10KBHFTB
This kit includes a patented GenTent® 10k Stormbracer® Edition with a set of folding handles. The fixed handles on your generator block the canopy from the proper fit, so we have researched and found the included folding handles as a replacement. In order to install this kit, the fixed handles are removed by removing the bolts connecting them to the frame. The folding handles are then secured on the vertical frame posts by drilling a 5/16" mounting hole in the frame at a height at least 17" above the ground and using the included bolt and washers to complete the installation.
In either TanLight or GreySkies, the GenTent provides a pleasing finished look to your portable generator, while keeping it safe to use in wet weather of nearly any kind. Withstands winds up to 60mph and snow up to 18". The GenTent ships complete withelectrical outlet protection apron. GenTent includes a universal clamping system that allows the GenTent to fit nicely on a wide range of portable generators from roughly 3,500 watts up to 10,000 watts. Adapters are included that accommodate round tubular frames from 1" to 1.5" in diameter. Select your preferred color and whether you would prefer an Assembled in USA or Made in USA kit. Included in the package - four complete clamps, fiberglass frame, Stormbracer canopy with electrical covering skirts, setup instruction/product safety manual, folding handles kit. Some assembly required. Clamp it, Frame it and Cover it in three easy steps to Weatherproof your Power
- For International shipments, all duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Assembled in USA TanLight Product code shows as GT10KBHFTB on packing slips and invoice
- Assembled in USA GreySkies Product code shows as GT10KBHFGB on packing slips and invoice
- Made in USA TanLight Product code shows as GT10KCHFTB on packing slips and invoice
- Made in USA GreySkies Product code shows as GT10KCHFGB on packing slips and invoice