Important Notes about certain Generator Makes
Cover and Run your Portable or Inverter Generator Safely
in Rain and Severe Wet Weather
Finally you can cover your generator while running it in virtually any weather! Made in the USA, the GenTent is carefully engineered to strike the perfect balance of feature and form that is
much less expensive and much more convenient than stationary steel generator enclosures, retrofit plastic sheds, Pop-up canopies or DIY dog houses. Uncompromised quality and world class support, the GenTent lets you take your generator outside by providing these key benefits for emergency backup power needed by homeowners and recreational power needed for camping, tailgating, outdoor events and RVing:
- New! Inverter generators for camping, tailgating, food trucks and RVing, from 1000W and up, are now supported with the GenTent XKi strap mounting kit
- Your generator will run safely and will not be damaged from wet weather - your family and generator investment are protected!
- Electrical outlets remain dry in all wet weather, from any angle, including Blizzard and Hurricane force precipitation
- Your portable generator remains portable and easily movable
- Refuel area remains easily accessible and dry even during refueling
- Generator stays cool naturally - unlike generator dog houses or other full canvas enclosures, cooling air is not blocked
- Fresh air intake is not blocked
- Full access to change the oil and maintain your generator...with the GenTent attached!
- Backed by a 3 year warranty using high quality Made in the USA materials and fully manufactured in the USA
- US Patent on the fundamental method of self-attaching portable generator weather protection
- Independent Lab Claims Tested proves each performance claim
- Generator Make Selector top and bottom accesses our database of over 1,000 generator makes/models to guarantee the perfect fit for your portable generator
Simply select the right GenTent® Stormbracer® to cover your generator during inclement weather. You no longer need to risk CO poisoning by running the generator in the garage with the door open, or under a porch. The GenTent has helped keep families safe through all of the recent major storms to hit the eastern seaboard of the United States including Hurricane Irene, Snowtober, Superstorm Sandy and most recently, the Blizzard of 2013 winter storm Nemo.
We invite you to learn about the GenTent, review our customer usage reports and product reviews and watching our performance videos. With hundreds of generator makes and models covered, we are confident that you will find a perfect GenTent fit for your generator.
Clamp it, Frame it and Cover it - Three easy steps to Weatherproof Your Powertm today!